1. Line the bottom and sides of an 8 inch springform pan with plastic wrap. Place a piece of parchment paper on top of the plastic wrap on the bottom of the pan.
2. In a food processor, pulse the chocolate cookies into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter slowly to create a soft crumb mixture.
3. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer to set for at least 20 minutes.
4. Prepare the filling. In a large bowl, with a hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream together for 5 minutes. Add the sugar and the vanilla powder. Add the softened ice cream and Kahlua into the mixture and mix together until a smooth and creamy filling has been formed.
5. Add 1 cup frozen raspberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar to a small pot on medium heat on a stove and constantly stir the mixture with a fork as it heats until a smooth sauce is created. Place the sauce in the fridge once it has cooled down and save for later.
6. Remove the springform pan from the freezer. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the crust. Cover the springform pan with plastic wrap and place into the freezer until frozen, at least 5 hours.
7. Before serving, let the cake rest outside of the freezer for 15 minutes so that it softens a bit for cutting. Lift the cake from the springform pan and slice into pieces using a large knife. Run the your knife under hot water before slicing to help with the cutting. After cutting the desired pieces, cover the cake and place again back in the freezer for later use.
8. Decorate the frozen cheesecake with 3/4 cup defrosted raspberries and drizzle each slice with raspberry sauce before serving.