1. Take the kadeyfi and thin it out. Divide it into 6 long, thin strands. Take one strand at a time and turn it into a circle or, even better, into a small nest.
2. Place the 6 nests into a baking tray. Heat up the Chorio butter well.
3. Cover the nests with the melted butter using a brush.
4. Bake the nests in the oven at 180° C until they become golden-coloured.
5. Place a kateyfi nest in each plate, place a ball of ice-cream in each nest and pour a tablespoon of cherry preserve over the nests.