1. In a blender, mix the Chorio Classic olive oil, the Chorio margarine, the wine and the sugar until the mixture becomes frothy.
2. In a bowl, add the flour, the blender mixture and the sesame seeds and knead all the ingredients together until the mixture becomes dough.
3. In a mixer, beat the egg white and spread the sesame for the sprinkling on a plate.
4. Shape the dough into rings, dip each ring in the egg white and then onto the sesame.
5. In a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper, place the rings at a distance to one another (since they will rise in the oven).
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for approximately 25 minutes.