1. Place the Chorio butter into a bowl with the sugar and beat until the mixture becomes foamy.
2. Add the vanilla. Sieve the flour and add it in the bowl along with the salt. Knead the mixture until it becomes soft but tight dough.
3. Place the dough in a piping bag and form small round biscuits. Place the biscuits in a lightly buttered baking tray.
4. Bake the biscuits at the centre of the oven at 200°C for 10 -15 minutes or until they become slightly golden.
5. Let the biscuits cool down for 2-3 minutes and then transfer them on a rack and let them cool completely.
6. Pour some chocolate over the biscuits with a spoon. Place on a plate and serve.